Monday, January 28, 2008

2nd semester so far

5/70. Five days out of the total seventy that are considered the regular part of the semester, excluding finals week. So far it's been a good one. I don't feel overwhelmed and stressed out like I did last semester, and I think cutting my hours at work was a good move. It will give me more time to focus on my school work and also give me a little bit more time to relax and stay sane. The one thing I need to work on so far is managing my homework. I'm trying to get myself to not be up until midnight every night, but so far that's been the case. I'll get through it though. The biggest challenge is theory/sight singing, which after 1 week, I'm averaging a B+. With all of this said, I'm very much looking forward to summer break.

Go Pats!

No comments: