Saturday, December 13, 2008

retrace

I'm one of those people that gets in trouble for being too ambitious. I need to learn that the feelings of others should come before anything else. Lately I've had this wave of inspiration and ambition to start a new project, but for the past two weeks, nothing had come of it. I had started to get a bit irritated, but quite frankly, that was wrong of me to be that way. I'm confident that everything will be resolved and we'll all move on productively and cohesively.

In the meantime, I want New Year's Eve to kick ass this year, so a couple of friends and I are probably going to be planning something awesome. I want to have something at my house, but we'd have to compromise on the alcohol, which probably won't go too well with my peers. We'll figure it out.

I'm finishing up my portfolio for English class. I have like one thing left to do on it, and it's going to be complete chock-full of bullshit. I never bought the book. I sold the books I did buy back for $150. Awesome. I want a video camera. I can't wait for christmas. I can't wait until the third weekend in February so I can get away from it all...again. Uhhhh....brain fart.

Cheers

No comments: