Sunday, February 17, 2008

in due time

I've contemplating transferring schools, but the fact of the matter is, I would be setting my graduation process back by doing so. Right now, I'm right on pace to graduate in four years, and I don't want it to take any longer than that. I am nervous about what happens after college. Job...?...move out?...band?...? What am I going to do with myself? I remember a conversation I had with an old friend a year or so ago. It was simply a statement of "go for it and don't look back." I am at a point in my life, personally, financially, and socially where I have nothing at all to lose and everything on this planet to gain. It would be foolish of me to have finished school, and to not experience every single place that is significant to this country we live in. I want to see Florida again. I want to go to LA, Seattle, back to Colorado, Chicago, Ohio. So many places.

No comments: