Saturday, June 14, 2008

You Don't Mess With the Chihuahua's

I went out Thursday night to go see the "Zohan" movie. You know, the one that Adam Sandler plays an Israeli soldier who wants to move to the States to be a hair stylist. It was alright I guess considering we got to pay the children's price. The one thing that caught my eye was a cardboard cutout movie poster advertising a new Disney movie called Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I called my Mom as soon as I saw it only because we have a pet chihuahua in the house. Lived with "it" for close to 7 years now and it still hates me.

I guess one could say I'm enjoying the summer so far. I only have 8 more days left as a teenager. Mae tour in July. NEFPO. TIFG shows. Summerfest. World Wide Moment. Warped Tour. So much going on.

Cheers

No comments: