Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hey, Eddie! Fuck You!

I have mentioned time and time again how much I hate my boss, and how much of a chronic liar he is, and all the excuses he makes, yadda yadda yadda. He got transferred to manage another store in our precinct this week, so my first reaction was something along the lines of "SCORE!!! =D"

Let me say this: I would give anything to have him back running the store I work at.

This new guy whom I think is named Eddie, not sure and don't care, is a total flake. Dumbass. Lazy. Intrusive. All of the above. Our first encounter with each other was not pleasant. He told me to go shave (we're not allowed to have beards, but I tend to get away with it), and I proceeded to give him the "Who the hell do you think you are?" face. A few hours later, and he's trying to give me and this other girl that's worked at the place for years a lesson on what we're supposed to do. I HAVE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR NEARLY FOUR YEARS!!!! I KNOW WHAT TO DO, YOU FUCKING GOOK!! (too far? nah.) I DIDN'T GET EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH THREE TIMES BECAUSE I'M A LAZY ASIAN CUNT LIKE YOU!!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!

No comments: