Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry belated Christmas...

...and I hope it was a safe and enjoyable one for all. I for one cashed in quite nicely receiving a new printer and one (1) KRK rokit 5 from my Mom. Then my Dad gave me a $200 gift card to GC so there's motivation to pick up the other one. I probably won't though, and I'll probably buy something dumb, but hey, free for me right? The only other things I have to talk about at this point are that I'm still on break until the 22nd, I'm going to be working a lot of overtime hours, and any free time I have will be spent recording music. What sucks about all of this is that it leaves me little to no time to spend catching up with friends that I haven't seen in awhile. I suppose everything can't go one's way though. That would just be too convienent.

I hope everyone has a good time in ringing in 2008 next week. I'll probably have one or two more posts before then.

-Zach

No comments: