Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Top Movies of 2007

Transformers <--#1. Hands down.
Superbad
Good Luck Chuck
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
I Am Legend
Hot Fuzz
The Simpsons Movie
Smokin' Aces
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer <-- acting was mediocre, but still an OK flick.
Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End <-- I still need to see the previous two installments of this series, but this movie in particular was just a total mindfuck.

and the bottom of the barrel award goes to:



drumroll



Spideremo 3.

I still have yet to see 300, Beowulf, Knocked Up, and there may be a couple that I forgot to list, or I haven't seen.


What movies to look forward to in 2008?

-Cloverfield
-Rambo (I really hope this doesn't suck).
-Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (I think that's the name)
-The Dark Knight (very much looking forward to this)
-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

No comments: