Monday, April 7, 2008

crapping out at the finish line

50/70

My band practiced for the first time in nearly 3 weeks last night, and to my and Jayce's suprise, Zach showed up with a lot less hair on his head than the last time we had seen him. It was shocking. The practice went well taking into consideration that the songs we play well, we're playing at our next show...so no worries? (4/18 @ BVT, BE THERE!!!). I am going to an open house tomorrow evening at New England Tech, where I expect to continue my education, majoring in Digital Recording Arts. I get to learn how to use ProTools, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, and all of the little gadgets and software that are the industry standards in their respective fields. With this in mind, I'm finding myself just wanting to drop out of RIC immediately because these past two years have ended up being the biggest waste of time, and I haven't gotten a single thing out of it that will be useful to me in the future (except some transfer credits). The job situation has subsided a little bit in the past week. I'm giving this dude two months to show everyone that he's not a douche before I do decide to find another job. And the good news now is that my car insurance went down a lot! Like $50 less a month! That's awesome considering gas prices and that I'm barely making enough money as it is to fill up my stomach and my car every week. I guess that's all I can really contribute to this "blog" as of now. So until next time...

Cheers.

No comments: