Monday, April 28, 2008

5,4,3,2,1.

65/70

Last night's practice was mental therapy a.k.a. fuggin' awesome. It's really cool to actually be able to see and hear the improvement the three of us have made from just a year ago. The new jams are gonna be sweet when they're done.

We might play at the palladium on the 17th, but the more I look into this show, the less cool it seems.....it's essentially asking $450 from people to play 20 minutes at the palladium. I bet I'd have more fun playing an hour in a backyard............actually I would have more fun doing that.

Not much else to say tonight because I want to shoot myself after finishing a paper for my american pop music class. Only 5 more days to go then finals then DONE WITH RIC FOREVER!!!

take a picture on 08/08/08 at 8:08 GMT which is actually like 8:08pm EST on august 7th but it's cool.

summer's gonna rawk. I hope the plain white snake milk tour is still goin' down cause that will be the best week of the summer if it does.

Yeah, I'm done. Pork.

Cheers.

No comments: