Thursday, April 17, 2008

STRESSED OUT!!!

Ok. Deep breath and count to 10.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10...


...ok. As I've mentioned before, I'm transferring out of Rhode Island College and will be attending New England Institute of Technology next year majoring in Audio/Video Production. That's awesome. What isn't awesome is the cost of tuition for this school. $64,000 for four years worth of school. Now that number will go down a tad because of course transfers and diagnostic exams that I hope to ace to decrease the number of classes. I'm expected to provide an estimated $18,000 which I think is reasonable. If I save 50% annually, I can do it. I may have to work full time during school, but I will be able to do it. Student loans will cut that down too, granted I have to pay those back. Thing is, I have NO money. I have an ailing vehicle that needs a brake-job. I would LOVE to get that done NOW, but I have NO money. So as soon as I'm out of school for the summer, I am going to begin saving. 100 bux a week for 180 weeks. That seems like it will take forever to do, but I am determined to do it. My future and the stability of my future depends on it.

Hey Zach: welcome to real life.

No comments: