Wednesday, July 2, 2008

crazy dream last night

So I'm in the middle of some city. I think Providence, but any city USA will do fine. I'm walking to my car which is parked in a parking lot in front of what looks like an apartment complex/hotel. So I'm getting into my car when a few friends that I hadn't seen in a long time pull up in a Geo Tracker. Funny thing is, I know people that own this vehicle, but those people never made an appearance in this dream. So we're talking and catching up on things when not too far after, some dude in a black Hummer H2 pulls in, and starts setting up a giant PA system in the parking lot.




This is where shit starts to fuck up:

This dude who goes by the name "Inferno" starts playing like Slayer, or some horrible death metal through the PA.

He puts on a pair of aviators in lights up a cigarette.

He then takes out a flamethrower and all of a sudden, everything is engulfed in flames. Not just the cars in the parking lot....EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE!!!

I start running. I run into the hotel, but everyone in there is evacuating and running for their lives. I keep on running until a man and his wife help me find refuge in what appears to be a janitor closet. We wait. We hear sirens, screams, running, and that music getting louder and louder with each passing second.

It stops.

It begins to rain.

I go outside to see what's up, and everything is black ash and coal. Most devastation I have ever seen. I go to where my car was parked and it is burned, but for some reason, I decide to open up the arm rest between the two seats. Everything in the little storage bin is fine. My camera and bluetooth were in there and they work perfectly fine. I'm like "What the fuck happened here??"





And then I woke up.

Cheers

No comments: