Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Plain White Snakemilk Tour - Day 3

Hyannis, MA

I'll just cut to the chase and say that this was definitely the most fun show all week. If you're that curious, just feel free to ask me, but here are the highlights:

- An empty front row.
- A child asking me for an autograph.
- Being introduced to The Office. I can't believe I never watched it.
- Free food and drinks backstage. Many thanks to Mr. Dave Elkins for the "photo passes" which turned out to be all access credentials. lolz.
- Just witnessing the comaraderie (sp?) and friendship of everyone on tour. Each and every one of these experiences opens my eyes up to something new and I'm blessed to have spent the majority of my time with all of these people for the past few days.

I'm EXTREMELY exhausted and I have a minor case of the munchies. Goodnight everyone.

Cheers.

No comments: