Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Waiting

This week is moving rediculously slow, but it's going to get a lot better. After I leave work tomorrow, I'm going to play some indoor mini-golf with friends. I don't know what I'll do Friday other than pick up my pay check, wash and clean out my car, and pack things for the weekend. On Saturday, I'm going to take I-95 up to Hampton Beach for night 1 of what I've nicknamed the "Plain White Snakemilk Tour." The past few shows have been fun seeing a lot of familiar faces. I have no idea what's up for Sunday yet. I might go home, but the whole point of this vacation is to avoid being home...but we'll see. I'm driving to Newport on Monday for night 2. That town is just absolutely beautiful with it's gigantic mansions and waterfront atmosphere. Night 3 (Tuesday) is taking place in Hyannis under a tent. Woo!! Then I go home and babysit my sister while my mom and stepdad get floor seats for Bon Jovi. -_-

It's going to be fun. I'm going to take a lot of pictures granted my camera doesn't shit the bed like it has been the past few times I've wanted to use it. I picked up a new battery and memory card for the occasion, and I'll have my laptop on me as well. Hopefully these venues have wi-fi.

Cheers

No comments: