Thursday, July 17, 2008

Six Flags pt. 2

I went to six flags again today, this time with my mom, stepdad, and stepsister. Hey, I bought the Six Pass, so use the free admission while I have it right?

It was a rather fun day overall. I did the usual things, but I'll fastforward to my last ride of the day which was Superman. If you go to six flags when it's open late, make sure you get in line for Superman at like 8:20. You probably won't get on the ride until at least 8:40, and by then the sun has almost completely set. Making that ascend parallel to the Connecticut River was beautiful with all of the lights shining in your face. It was a Vegas-like nightlife glow swimming across the entire park. Also, because I think they wanted to squeeze in as many people as possible in a short amount of time, they added another 15mph or so to the ride. It was friggin' fast.

That's all for now. I'm trying to upload a video on myspace, but it's being slow.

Stoked for The Dark Knight.

Cheers

No comments: