Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Plain White Snakemilk Tour - Day 2 (technically 3)

Newport, RI

Lame. And it's not because 4/5ths of Mae were late and only got to play 6 songs. Those things happen, and I understand.

Teh crowd couldn't rawk. Half of the clientele to see the PWT's had to be in middle school. There was definitely no rock show vibe at all. Like I'm sitting in my seat 3 rows back, and no one besides me and like 2 other people were doing anything. It was like a room full of mindless zombies. When Delkins finally got the crowd to at least stand up, some little kid behind me was like "can we sit down now?" You've got to be kidding me.

I actually wanted to get kicked in the head a bunch of times by crowdsurfers. You paid $35 to get into the show, at least PRETEND that you're happy to be there.

Setlist this time around was Futuro, Susp, Brink, Embers, This Time, and JLG, and then they were done, which was kind of a pisser. I don't know this to be true or not but it just seemed like the venue staff was just slow to get everything set up.

And I REALLY have underestimated the popularity of the PWT's.

Tomorrow is in Hyannis, and it's going to be awesome. I hope.

Cheers

No comments: